martedì 5 luglio 2011

GOODIES - ACQUISTI

Here I am back home after my visit to England.Here are a few things I bought to keep me busy crafting.My sister took me to a great shop called " THE RANGE " where they sell all sorts of crafting material and household items.







Sono tornata a casa , dopo una piccola vacanza in Gran Bretagna. Grazie a mia sorella chi mi ha accompagnata in un bellissimo negozio " THE RANGE " dove vendono di tutto per hobbisti e anche cose per la casa. Ecco un assortimento di cose comprato li.

This shop is well worth the visit .......maybe you have one near you...or check out your nearest on the internet. It's ashame we don't have one in Italy.

4 commenti:

  1. Ciao bentornata, spero tutto bene, che belle cose hai preso simpaticissime, brava, a presto rosa buona serata.)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I can't wait to see what you create!! Glad to have you back!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Buonasera Alison....splendidi i tuoi ultimi acquisti, adoro i Tampons e che meraviglia i bottoni!!!
    Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

    RispondiElimina
  4. That is great, thank you for your visit to my blog! Lizzie x

    RispondiElimina