sabato 28 gennaio 2012

WORLD OF TILDA

 Finally I am in the process of making my first TILDA angel.It took a bit of time to stuff the legs but I must say they look really good, the arms are so thin but I am getting the hang of using a wooden stick to slowly push the stuffing in.
Finalmente ho deciso di provare a cucire la mia prima angioletto TILDA . Le gambe e bracci sono un po difficile a imbottire ma con l'aiuto di un bastoncino il lavoro diventa piu facile.
F
The idea of sewing the head and shoulders to a bodice was a great idea ...the instructions are simple to follow.
L'istruzioni nel libro sono semplici da seguire.
 These are just 2 of the Tilda fabrics that I bought.....but there are so many beautiful colour combinations.In fact I am hoping to order some of them direct from PANDURO HOBBY.
Queste sono soltanto 2 scampoli di stoffa comprato ma ci sono una marea di colori . Se vai sul sito puo vedere tutti.
 How about this combination of wonderful colours.Queste per esempio sono una combinazioni veramente stupende.

The ideas in the book are all really tempting but first I have to finish the first one  and then.........
Nel libro ci sono tante cose carini da fare...quando ho finito la prima mi piacerebbe.......

5 commenti:

  1. Such cute dolls-- I've never heard of a Tilda doll. I like the fabric you chose for your doll and look forward to seeing her all dressed up!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao sei The Versatile blogger! Un abbraccio Benedetta

    RispondiElimina
  3. Such a lovely blog you have and such beautiful cross stitch too. The Tilda dolls are cute, but those skinny legs must be hard!!

    blessings, jilly

    RispondiElimina
  4. Looks like you have the hang of it! the angel examples are certainly inspiring :-}
    Good luck with the rest, I am sure it will be wonderful.

    xxx Lorraine xxx

    RispondiElimina
  5. I have just bought my first Tilda book and Iam really looking forward to making some of the characters, you have a wonderful blog
    Thea x

    RispondiElimina