giovedì 8 dicembre 2011

APPLE TREE

Here I have made a kind of apple christmas tree with the decorations made in the previous post. This is a sweet little tree reserved for the corner in my kitchen I have also added some heart , star ,and tree shape cookie cutters. I love the sparkly apples they give a lovely glow at night. Now I must start to decorate the other tree for the living room. I shall show in my next post.Happy decorating everybody.
In un angolino della cucina ho trovato posto per questo piccolo albero dove ho appesso gli addobi realizzato nel post precedente. Ho appesso soltanto delle mele e formine delle biscotti . Adoro le mele ...certe brillano.....specialmente di sera. Adesso devo comminciare a addobbare l'altro per l'angolo in salotto.Buon divertimente con i vostri.

1 commento: