domenica 4 dicembre 2011

CREA-TIVE

 Just made these Today.So very sweet ...don't you think!
Oggi ho creato queste delizie....



 All you need to make them: 4 old pastry tins .(make a little hole in the top ), some kind of foliage , alphabet printing blocks with ink , music sheet paper.
E'necessario : 4 formine (fai un piccolo foro per passare il nastrino ) , un po di foglime per fare ghirlande ;timbri e inchiostro ,carta .
 Cut the paper in a round to fit the tin. Print out the words required with the ink.Glue in place as shown above. Make a small garland from the foliage ( fake or you could use some spruce ).Glue with hot glue gun into place.
Taglia la carta per inserire dentro le formine.Timbrare sopra le parole con l'inchiostro. Incolla ( vedi foto ).Crea una piccola ghirlanda con fogliame ( finto o puo anche usare un po di abete). Attaccare con la colla.
Here are my 4 tins ready to add the finishing touch.As you can see in the first photo I added some ribbon, lace , and a little heart.
Ecco i miei 4 formine ...pronto per il tocco finale.Comè vedete nella prima foto ..ho aggiunto un po di nastro, pizzo , e un piccolo cuoricino.

11 commenti:

  1. Absolutely lovely - thanks for telling us how to make them.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazieeee!!! mi piacciono moltissimo..credo che ti copierò l'idea.
    Ciao fabrizia

    RispondiElimina
  3. They look lovely Alison! I think home-made Christmas decorations are always the best. Wish I had more time to make some.... :-)!

    Happy new week,

    Madelief

    RispondiElimina
  4. Che bellissima idea!!!
    Sono deliziose ed originali mi piacciono tantissimo.
    Un caro saluto Nadia

    RispondiElimina
  5. These are so pretty......your so creative!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Bellissima idea e molto originale!!
    Claudia.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thanks for sharing this beautiful project!
    Hugs,
    Barbara

    RispondiElimina
  8. Che bella idea! Grazie mille sono veramente deliziosi questi ornamenti. Nicole

    RispondiElimina
  9. Ciao Alison-:) ma sai che il tuo blog è veramente bello? non so come ho fatto a non scoprirti prima.... molto originali e anche nuovi questi addobbi musicali. Un'ottima idea.
    Buona giornata.

    RispondiElimina
  10. They are devine. What a beautiful place you have here. I will follow on my way out so I know my path back to your door. I am sure I will spend a lot of time looking around. I hope you will find the time to come by my place for a visit and follow if you will. Take care. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    RispondiElimina
  11. Very pretty tins! I love these ornaments... I'll be on the lookout for some tins at the local antique store. This could be a great project for Valentine's day as well by just changing the word to LOVE or SWEET... Thanks for following my blog :)

    RispondiElimina