martedì 8 marzo 2011

AUGURI A NOI DONNE


Today  I  bought this vase at  the secondhand shop .It was the colour that I liked but not so much the flowers painted on it .Anyway for today it has served its purpose for this mimosa. I think the yellow goes
quite well with the purple.......what do you think....

La brocca ho comprato oggi al mercatino del usato. Era il colore che mi piaceva , ma non tanto il disegno dei fiori. Comunque per oggi si e servito per mettere la mia mimosa . Il giallo si abbina bene con la viola...Che dice.........AUGURI..

7 commenti:

  1. I think the color goes great with the flowers! You do find some great things Alison!
    By the way, I keep meaning to say what lovvely pets you have - i love the photos of Lucky and Luna - they are usually out of eye shot every time i levae a comment so i keep forgetting!What breed of dogs are they?
    Gill x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love the jug and yes, you're right the yellow and purple go very well together.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Buonasera Alison....
    Ti auguro una serata bellissima e riposante, *Maristella*.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Sweet and simple, I love your yellow flowers!
    Have a happy Tuesday xxx

    RispondiElimina
  5. ciao grazie auguri anche ate baci rosa buona serata.)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hi Alison,

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! The mimosa in your purple vase looks very pretty. I wish we had mimosa in bloom in Holland at the moment. It's such a beautiful and delicious smelling flower!

    Happy day!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    RispondiElimina