lunedì 21 marzo 2011

SPRING - PRIMAVERA -PRINTEMPS

Today is the first day of spring . So I have been busy preparing these two little cushions to show you . I really like both of them , the silhouettes of the little girls are really pretty . I chose to sew them in white but they would look good in any colour. As the days become sunnier we shall be spending more time outdoors so I made the bigger cushion with the words written in french which translate as "I am in the garden ", it could be hung up on the door to let people know where to find you . I have used the little cushion as a pin cushion for my vintage porcelain brooch .

Oggi é il primo giorno di primavera . In occasione sono stata impegnata a ricamare questi due piccoli cuscinetti . Li adoro entrambi , le sagome delle figure femminili sono veramente carini .Ho scelto bianco per il ricamo , ma si puo scegliere a ricamare usando altri colori . Con le giornate piu solari passeremo più tempo all'aperto , con questo in mente , ho pensato di ricamare le parole in francese " Je suis au giardin " che significa " Sono in giardino ", potreste anche appenderlo alla porta per fare sapere alla gente dove ti trovi . Ho attacato la mia  spilla di porcellana vintage sul l'altro .

13 commenti:

  1. ciao Alison sono carinissimi questi cuscinetti, particolari e bellissimi complimenti come sempre baci rosa a presto, buon inizio primavera e settimana.)

    RispondiElimina
  2. They are so beautiful, you are very talented! I love how you have displayed them.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sono assolutamente deliziosi! Bravissima!!!
    Franca

    RispondiElimina
  4. Molto eleganti Alison!
    I love them!
    Monica

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ciao,
    ricambio la tua fisita e ... complimenti, sono bellissimi
    Sara

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thanks so much for visiting my blog - it's great to find your lovely blog too. I really like how you've made the beautiful cushions with a spring theme, they are gorgeous. Have a great week.
    Helen x

    RispondiElimina
  7. Davvero deliziosi!!
    Un bacino da Bia.

    RispondiElimina
  8. Alison!!!!! Sono semplicemente splendidi!
    Che bello visitare il tuo blog! Ripasso pure l'inglese!!!!!
    Annamaria

    RispondiElimina
  9. sono delicatissimi, dei piccoli capolavori Carla

    RispondiElimina
  10. Alsion they are beautiful!!
    I love the simple silhouettes, and the words, and they are just perfect in plain white - you are so clever!!
    They are beautifully displayed with the flowers too!
    We are having a few days of spring over here so I have got a bit behind with my blog visiting!!
    Gill x

    RispondiElimina
  11. That is so lovely - your photographs are great!
    Liz

    RispondiElimina